Friday Finishes...

On Thursday!

August 14

This was a more productive week for me...

On a 10 hour trip on Saturday and a day at the doctors with my Mom, I got these EPP flowers done.


I completed 2 charity quilts ( 1 baby and one lap) and 2 customer quilts on the long arm.

KSCQ's charity lap quilt. Someone else made the top,




1 KSCQs charity baby quilts completed on the long arm. 
This one I used Stars and Loops pantograph with purple thread.





The customer quilt I shared in the post earlier this week.

This is another customer quilt. I used Heart Throb pantograph from Anne Bright and White Superior Thread but I don't know which kind.




I also made 4 ceramic plates at a place called Crock-A-Doodle. These are birthday plates for my nieces and nephew. I painted these in one hour!




I am linking to the following blogs:

- Needle and Thread Thursday at My Quilt Infatuation
- Inspired Thursdays by the Inspired Wren.
- I Quilt Thursday at Pretty Bobbins by Gemma
- Richard and Tanya Quilts: Link-a-Friday Finish
- TGIFF then click on Quilting Mod by Afton.
- Off The Wall Fridays at Creations by Nina Marie
- Show Off Saturday Linky Party at Sew Can She

Click on the links on the right sidebar to check out some wonderful finishes.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on all your finishes - they are lovely. You have been busy. Thanks for sharing. Marie (quiltswithpersonality@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.