Hexie progress in July

July 5

These are the EPP Hexies I worked on this week. I got a larger Fiskars paper punch so I just had to try it out. I finished one flower and then started another and prepped one more. My thought is to use up my scraps with the bigger hexies and make a whole quilt.





Here you can see the difference between the two sizes.


Sunday I am planning a road trip 2 hours away to watch my oldest play beach volleyball so I am sure I will get more flowers done. I was thinking I would add them here for the Monday Morning Star Count.

I am linking to Hexagon Weekend by A Quilting Reader's Garden by Angie N., Life Under Quilt's Monday Morning Star Count by Jess and to One Flower Wednesday at Journey of a Quilter.





7 comments:

  1. they look great, such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty...I just love hexies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colors! Nice choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous flower - the stitches look invisible - so perfect. I'm loving the fabrics you are using. Thanks for linking to Hexie Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful fabrics and cute little flowers!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.