This Week's Finishes and Goals

{29/06/14}

I totally did not post any finishes on Friday...if you have been following my recent posts you know I have been crazy busy.
I had to change classrooms at school and we decided to sell our house.  I just finished putting all of the boxes away in my classroom on Saturday so that's done.  I still want to paint my bulletin boards yet and I still have to file the report cards in their OSRs.
On the house side, the deal on the townhouse we wanted to buy fell through.  We had a conditional offer and someone came in with a firm offer.  So we are now deciding if we still sell even though we have nothing we want to move into?? We will have to continue to pray on that one.

Well just like I thought I only worked on EPP hexie flowers when travelling in a car or putting my feet up.  I am working on appliqueing the flowers onto a block.


I started cutting out and pasting hexies on the next set of flowers.


Here is a review of my June hexie progress on Hexagon Alley for my monthly goal of 8 hours.

I also purchased another Fiskar's hexagon paper punch in the extra large size. I was thinking of using some of my scraps for this.


These are my goals this week...

1. Work on a customer quilt.

2. Finish labeling and binding these baby quilts and maybe drop them off this week.

 


I am linking to:

-Sew Many Ways: Sew Darn Crafty Linky party, 
-Anything Goes Mondays @ Stitch by Stitch, 
-Tuesday Linky party at Freemotion by the River, 
-WIPs on Wednesday by the Quiltsy Team
-WIPs Wednesday at The Needle and Thread Network. 

Click on the links to the right to see what other bloggers are up to.

1 comment:

  1. Love your EPP flowers. What is the Fiskar punch, does it work, do you like it?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.