On my bookshelf...on my phone

06/08/2014 Audiobooks

I am now only listening to books, just so I can multi-task!  I wonder if it is a bad thing? Multi-tasking? Listening?
 Nah! I am doing two things I enjoy...crafting and listening to books! Well... I should add driving in there too on my way around town instead of listening to some radio junk!

I completed Full Speed by Janet Evanovich and Charlotte Hughes earlier in the week.  Always a fun listen! I do fast forward the steamy parts.  I am not really into listening to that!

I started listening to The Whole Enchilada by Diane Mott Davidson. A little slow at first since I am not a cooking type person.  The mystery then sets in so that is what has now grabbed me. I will let you know how it goes when I am done listening to this one next week.


I am linking to Spreading the Love 2.0 Linky party by The Steadfast Reader.

1 comment:

  1. Have you thought about checking out some of the classics? I know I've managed to 'read' my way through audiobooks that I NEVER could have made it through otherwise. :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.