I am hosting TGIFF linky party this Friday!!

I am hosting TGIFF on Friday, June 6, 2014.  Please stop in for a visit!  I am so excited!! I just hope I finish something?!  This looks to be one crazy week!

I have a customer quilt on the long arm. 
I don't know that I will get it done.  I work during the day. 
Monday night is bible study. (may have to miss it)
Tuesday: I have to supervise kids after school until 6 pm, I have a first game of summer ball hockey at 6:30 pm and  youngest son works at Great Wolf Lodge and needs to be picked up at 9 pm. 
Wednesday: Ultimate Frisbee and youngest son needs to be picked up again.
Thursday: DH leaves for a meeting in T.O., youngest son needs rides to and from work, Band concert at 7 to 8:30 pm and ball hockey at 8:30 pm!
Oh and did I mention that I have reports cards to work on!!
Hmm....not sure about a finish! I may have to take some things off my plate like bible study Monday and ball hockey Thursday!

I think I can, I think I can! See you Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.