My C.R.A.F.T.S. weekly goals...

Second week of May:

I completed this baby quilt on my Longarm on the weekend. It is another charity quilt for the Kindred Spirits community quilters. I used Ground Cover pantograph.




I hope to complete 2 community quilts on the long arm pictured below.

  A baby quilt top made by Kindred Spirits Community quilters. I will be using white thread ( I don't know what kind) with Target pantograph by Anne Bright.

     A lap quilt top using the Lazy Ruler made by the Kindred Spirits Community quilters.



Next weekend I will have a giveaway at my C.R.A.F.T.S. Weekly Weekend Linky Party.  Here is a sneak peek of the 3 fat quarters that will be given away.


I am linking to:

-C.R.A.F.T.S. Weekly Linky Party by me,
-Sew Many Ways: Sew Darn Crafty Linky party, 
-Anything Goes Mondays @ Stitch by Stitch, 
-Tuesday Linky party at Freemotion by the River, 
-WIPs on Wednesday by the Quiltsy Team
-WIPs Wednesday at The Needle and Thread Network. 

Click on the links to the right to see what other bloggers are up to.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilts! I just ordered that Groundcover panto. It really looks great all quilted up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katy! It is a great panto to use as well!

      Delete
  2. That quilting pattern is lovely! I love leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Audrey! Love the quilts!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.