This Fourth Week of April Finishes

Before work after dropping my son off at high school I have lately stopped by a bench park by Lake Ontario and this is the view...

It was a little chilly lately but nice to sit there and take it all in before starting my busy day as a teacher.


So this is what I got accomplished this week...

I got a couple quilts completed on the Easter weekend and started my Mom's queen quilt on the long arm.
Mom's wall hanging. I used wild flower pantograph.

A commissioned baby quilt for a coworker.

On the long arm is Mom's queen quilt.
I am using Lush Leaves pantograph.


I am linking to the following blogs:

- Needle and Thread Thursday at My Quilt Infatuation
- Inspired Thursdays by the Inspired Wren.
- I Quilt Thursday at Pretty Bobbins by Gemma
- Richard and Tanya Quilts: Link-a-Friday Finish
- TGIFF then click on A Quilting Reader's Garden
- Off The Wall Fridays at Creations by Nina Marie
- Show Off Saturday Linky Party at Sew Can She

Click on the links on the right sidebar to check out some wonderful finishes.

8 comments:

  1. You have been busy. The quilting looks great on the star quilt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you knitnkwilt! I like keeping busy. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I am always amazed at how speedy a long arm makes the finishing up of a quilt! Makes one almost think that it is possible to get all those ideas out of my head and actually made! Ah, but I don't have a long arm -- perhaps one day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love my long arm. I can long arm a baby quilt in under 2 hours. I bought mine used so it was half the price!

      Delete
  3. breathtaking view and pretty quilts!

    Thanks for linking up with Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly! Yes the views and the quilts refresh me! Thanks for hosting a linky party.

      Delete
  4. Lovely finishes all! And that's a great panto. Thanks for linking to TGIFF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I am looking forward to seeing the giveaway I won on your TGIFF posting! The panto worked out well and was fun to use.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.