The First Friday Finishes in April

Hurray! One of my March finishes, a prayer quilt, is featured first on Richard and Tanya quilts Link-a-Finish Friday post this week!  Thank you Richard and Tanya.! What a nice surprise!

As for finishes this week...
It has been a very slow quilt week for me. The same quilt was still on the long arm still as of Friday afternoon.  Friday night I finally got it completed.  Once the binding is on, I will take pictures and put on a finish post.

I did work and complete the following that was not on my weekly goal list...got sidetracked!

I bought a couple scarves at a consignment store and changed them into infinity scarves.
 This one is made out of cotton.

 This one is more peach than orange as it looks here.

This one I didn't have I fix.

I also worked on this small bag to hold Webkinz for the classroom pets we have. I still need to sew on the handles and button.

I am linking to the following blogs:
- Richard and Tanya Quilts: Link-a-Friday Finish
- TGIFF then click on Quokka Quilts by Laura
-Show Off Saturday Linky Party at Sew Can She

Click on the links on the right sidebar to check out some wonderful finishes.

Remember to stop by on the weekend to post your weekly goals at my linky party. 


4 comments:

  1. love those scarves, and the bag is super cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you finish something every week?? The scarves are pretty. And you adopted them from a thrift store? cool
    LeeAnna Paylor my blog Not Afraid of Color!
    lapaylor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to get something done, Lee Anna. I have always charity quilts to do. If I don't make a list or a plan, I get sidetracked. It doesn't bother me if I don't complete my goals.
      Yes, great scarves find! It is a little more upscale thrift store with mainly clothing. (is that possible to say in a sentence with thrift?!)

      Delete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.