My C.R.A.F.T.S. Weekly Goal list

My C.R.A.F.T.S. goals this week are:

1. Work on 2 baby quilts for my friends twins (one boy, one girl) that were born early. These are the panels I will use. 
 

2. Finish the Webkinz carrier bag for school by sewing on the handles and button. - maybe on Sunday in the car to Toronto to drive my son to the bus station so he can get the bus to Ottawa.

3. Make and put on binding for nieces quilt that I just finished on the long arm on Friday.

4. Long arm quilt Hawaiian block wall hanging for other niece's birthday present.

5. Start long arm quilting a community quilt. - no pics yet of this one of 6

I am linking to my own C.R.A.F.T.S. weekly Linky party and the following parties:
-Sew Many Ways: Sew Darn Crafty Linky party, 
-Anything Goes Mondays @ Stitch by Stitch, 
-Tuesday Linky party at Freemotion by the River.
-WIPs Wednesday at The Needle and Thread Network. 
-WIPs on Wednesday at the Quiltsy Team

Click on the links to the right to see some great works in progress.


8 comments:

  1. I love the baby quilts! I wish you had more close up photos of all the detail, they look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you EvaRose! I will have more pictures when they are done on the long arm.

      Delete
  2. What great projects you will be working on this week! Thanks for sharing.
    Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! I'd love to see you join link up with us at the Inspire Us Thursdays! link party at www.theinspiredwren.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice projects, and nice to see that you get closer to a finish on your niece's quilt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Regina! I have now finished my niece's quilt just in time for the birthday party this weekend. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.