"Getting It Done" Challenge January 2014

Let's see how I did.

Here is my December list:
1. Complete my in-laws star queen size quilt. ( done )

2. Work on a lap quilt for my sister-in-law's wedding (Jan 3). ( done )

3. Work on charity quilts. (Not done)
4. Work on our Hawaiian lap quilt when travelling over the holidays by finishing appliqué squares. 4 are done and 2 more to go. I am currently working on the 5th one. (Still working on these)

5. Completed my own lap quilt that was in my UFO pile. ( done ).
6. Complete one UFO. (Worked on it. It just needs LA Quilting)




List for January 2014:

1. Work on charity quilts.
2. Work on 2 February birthday gifts - Hawaiian block wall hanging.
3. Start my son's t-shirt quilt.
4. Work on our Hawaiian lap quilt when travelling over the holidays by finishing appliqué squares. 4 are done and 2 more to go. I am currently working on the 5th one. 

That's it. January is usually a very busy month with report cards to write.


I will be linking this post with Judy Laquidara's post at Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.