Here is how I did on my August list.
1. Work on embroidery rabbit project ( yes got Jan to August done )and wonky houses.(not done)
2. Take a class to make a pillow Hawaiian style. (Yes I did take a class at the Maui Quilt Shop in Kihei, Maui, Hawaii. I learned how to do needle turn appliqué. It is the first time I leaned how to appliqué. It was fabulous.
My September list: This is a big list but hoping to complete most of it. My thought is to sew in the morning before work and LA quilt after dinner.
1. Start and finish my in-laws queen size quilt for their anniversary.
2. Custom quilt 3 Hawaiian wall hangings using my long arm. Custom quilting will be new for me and something to learn. These are gifts for my nieces.
3. Make a sling bag for one of my nieces for her birthday.
4. Complete one customer quilt on long arm,
5. Complete 3 charity quilts on long arm.
6. Continue to work on Hawaiian lap quilt for our family when traveling.
7. Start E's t- shirt quilt for his November birthday. End of the month maybe.
I will be linking this post with Judy Laquidara's post at Patchwork Times.