Learning Curve

Since I got my LA machine in August, I feel I have learned so much and am still learning. Tension is always a puzzle that needs fixing. I think I found the formula! Finally! Going to a workshop at my LQS really helped. As well, reading on-line blog forums, and just trial and error. Lots of picking stitches but lots of learning. I hope to keep perfecting my craft as I grow my long arm business. I offer reasonable rates especially since I am new at it and I want to help out those who might not get their quilts completed. I also want to continue to quilt for ministries like Prayers and Squares at church and Community quilts at the LQS.
I feel so blessed at this opportunity of learning and providing service for other quilters like my Mom and Sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.